[ Home Page ]    [ History ]    [ The Project ]

Project Log:  Sunday, September 4, 2011

I didn't have much time, but I wanted to wrap up the dinette cabinetry by installing the front panel of the top section, now that the basic underlying construction was complete.  Through counterbored holes I'd milled earlier, I installed the panel with screws and glue, and a bit of epoxy adhesive at the top edge where it met the underside of the deck.  Then, I plugged the holes with cherry bungs and left it to cure.


Total Time Today:  .5 hours

< Previous | Next >

The Motorsailer Project
Site design and content ©2010-2015 by Timothy C. Lackey.  All rights reserved.

Please notify me of broken or missing links or other site issues.
You can always find every day's project log links on The Project page.

Questions and comments | Home Page
V1.0 went live on 8/26/10