[ Home Page ]    [ History ]    [ The Project ]

Project Log:  Thursday, October 18, 2012 (and days preceeding)

Early in the week, I removed the clamps from the newly-installed companionway trim, cleaned up the area, and applied a sealer coat of varnish.  I'd wait on additional varnish till I finished up a few adjacent trim pieces in the near future.

Meanwhile, throughout the week I applied several additional coats of gloss varnish to the passageway and parts of the forward cabin, continuing the process I began earlier, and eventually ended with my usual coat of rubbed-effect satin varnish.




Total Time Today:  2.75 hours (spread over several days)

< Previous | Next >

The Motorsailer Project
Site design and content ©2010-2015 by Timothy C. Lackey.  All rights reserved.

Please notify me of broken or missing links or other site issues.
You can always find every day's project log links on The Project page.

Questions and comments | Home Page
V1.0 went live on 8/26/10