[ Home Page ]    [ History ]    [ The Project ]

Project Log:  Monday, December 19, 2011

I had a little time after work, so I decided to finish up the overhead cleats in the passageway and forward cabin.  After cutting each piece to fit in turn, I installed them in polyurethane adhesive, using small screws to hold them temporarily until the adhesive cured.



Meanwhile, I removed the clamps securing the new paneling in the pilothouse, now that the adhesive there had cured sufficiently.


Total Time Today:  1.75 hours

< Previous | Next >

The Motorsailer Project
Site design and content ©2010-2015 by Timothy C. Lackey.  All rights reserved.

Please notify me of broken or missing links or other site issues.
You can always find every day's project log links on The Project page.

Questions and comments | Home Page
V1.0 went live on 8/26/10