[ Home Page ]    [ History ]    [ The Project ]

Project Log:  Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Early in the day, I removed the masking tape, paper, and plastic from the hull to expose the boottop.



Later, through the day and grabbing small parcels of time when I could sneak them, I removed the plastic sheathing from the decks, and worked to remove masking tape from the freeing ports and outside of the caprails, leaving just the tops and inner edge of the caprails to unmask another time.



Total Time Today:  2.75 hours

< Previous | Next >

The Motorsailer Project
Site design and content ©2010-2015 by Timothy C. Lackey.  All rights reserved.

Please notify me of broken or missing links or other site issues.
You can always find every day's project log links on The Project page.

Questions and comments | Home Page
V1.0 went live on 8/26/10